Welcome to Collegium Civitas
on-line registration platform
Join the Collegium Civitas student community by filling out a simple form. It only takes approx. 10 minutes to provide the necessary data.
This registration platform is designed for students nominated by their home universities to participate in exchange programs:
- Erasmus+ and other Exchange programs (bilateral)
- Joint and Double Degrees
- One Semester / One Year Abroad Program (in cooperation with SRAS, USA)
Before you start, have the necessary attachments ready:
- Erasmus+ and Exchange program students:
Recommendation letter from academic teacher or supervisor in English or the original with its English translation / official transcript of records in English with grading scale / 1 photograph (jpg, 232 x 291 pixels, 300 dpi, 50kB) / ID card or passport copy / Proof of Proficiency in English
- Joint and Double Degree students:
Curriculum Vitae (Resume) / Cover letter / Opinion from your Bachelor’s thesis supervisor / official transcript of records with grading scale for the Bachelor’s program / Bachelor’s degree diploma / ID card or passport copy / 1 photograph (jpg, 232 x 291 pixels, 300 dpi, 50kB) / Proof of proficiency in English
- One semester / one year abroad program (in cooperation with SRAS, USA):
Curriculum Vitae (Resume) / Official transcript of records from your current university/college with grading scale / ID card or passport copy / Proof of Proficiency in English (not needed for native speakers)
- The information you provide in the form will be saved in the Collegium Civitas database. The entered data should be the same as the ones that appear on the documents attached by you. Before leaving the form, be sure to click "submit data" to receive an email with your login number.
- Remember your login and password. You can always log in again to complete the missing data (e.g. attachments).
- To submit your application, print, sign and upload the scanned application form.
Do you have additional questions? Call us or write to us:
phone: (+48 22) 656 71 60